Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My 100 list

1. I have hazel eyes
2. I love to cook, but hate to decide what to make.
3. Don't like to be alone
4. Love Diet Coke, and usually stop and get one before 9 a.m
5. Was on the dive team in High School
6. Afraid of reptiles
7. Love to read
8. Spent four months in Europe
9. Traveled to 10 different countries
10. I was only 18 when I did #8
11. I have migraine headaches
12. Learned to snow ski when I was three
13. Was a tomboy when I was little. I didn't understand why girls were not allowed to take their shirts off.
14. I had my own motorcycle
15. Love to travel
16. I married my best friend
17. Hurricane Katrina was one of best things that could of happened to my marriage


18. Broke my ankle walking down a flight of stairs in High School
19. I don't like seafood
20. I want to run/walk the Crescent City Classic before leaving NOLA
21. Love lightening and thunder
22. Love falling asleep listening to the rain
23. I hate to camp
24. Love to water ski
25. My best friend in Jr. High and High School is now my sister-in-law
26. I wanted three kids just like the family I grew up in
27. I didn't like ketchup until I was pregnant
28. I cry at commercials
29. I think being on time is very important
30. I love to vacuum
31. My car is usually on empty (this drives my husband crazy)
32. I love to talk on the phone
33. I love to strike up conversations with strangers (IE. on an airplane)
34. Don't like to public speak
35. Can't sing, but love to sing in the car
36. Very rarely do I ever forget a face or a name
37. I love Fleur DE Li's. I think even more so since the storm.
38. I love the smell after it rains
39. I have to have a shower before leaving my house
40. I love Nielsen's Frozen Custard, and frequent it often when in Utah.
41. Love to fly
42. I hate yard work, but love flowers
43. I love shoes
44. When I was little I wanted shoes more than toys
45. I am a worrier
46. I love clocks







47. I love clean sheets

48. Had gallbladder surgery when I was only 18

49. Lived away from family most of my married life

50. Best thing I could have done for my family was move away

51. I am very good at keeping in touch with my friends

52. I Love the smell of newborns

53. Have kissed all of my kids bare bottoms (I love their bums)

54. My older brother was my best friend growing up

55. I hate math

56. I hate to grocery shop

57. I love to DE-junk

58. I Love to entertain

59. I love Peanut Butter M&M's

60. I love to date my husband

61. Favorite Colors are Pink and Brown

62. I have a hard time getting teased

63. I love Grey's Anatomy

64. I love to watch T.V. in bed, and have missed it for the last 18 months

65. Went on Pioneer Trek, and loved it!

66. My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama

67. I enjoy exercising, but have a hard time finding the time

68. I Love Creme Brule

69. Would love to skydive before I die

70. I love to cook meals for other people

71. I love cooked spinach with vinegar

72. I love soup (It's a comfort food)

73. NOLA was were I met friends that I hope to have a lifetime.

74. I hope to serve a mission with my husband someday

75. Hearing my children laugh is one of my greatest joys

76. Hearing them say I Love You is my greatest joy

77. I love to get dressed up

78. I am not very creative, but am pretty good at trying to copy

79. When I am sick I still have to get up and get ready for the day

80. I love to wear my husbands scrub bottoms

81. I love to cuddle

82. I love to watch movies in the dark

83. I hate to iron

84. I love my house to be clean

85. I love to be barefoot

86. My grandparents were great examples to me

87. My brothers nickname for me is doughie

88. I am not computer savvy

89. I would have a massage all the time if it was in the budget

90. Love pedicures

91. Fell off the counter when I was two and broke my elbow and my wrist. I was talking on the phone.

92. I hope to never have to evacuate again

93. I hope my kids leave NOLA with a little Southern Accent

94. I love my wedding ring
95. I am very grateful for the power of prayer

96. I wrote a letter to Bo on Days of our Lives in the fifth grade.

97. It was very important to me to get my college degree...I wanted to be an example to my children

98. I sometimes can be a nag ( so my husband tells me)

99. I love to have my kids photos taken

100. Hallelujah I made it to 100

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Thanks! I get teary when you talk about Richard and the kids. So amazing to think that the storm was so great for your marriage - I love that you caught that perspective! You are so strong! I miss you!

January 11, 2007 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

I had no idea you were on the dive team in highschool. Okay I am totally laughing you wrote Bo a letter. Too funny. Thanks for posting. I am beginning to think you are a regular blogger like the rest of us......Yeah!

January 11, 2007 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

This was interesting to read. Thanks for posting it!

January 11, 2007 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger melanie said...

Your list is great! I am not a camper, I love to vacuum (lots of us do), I always strike up conversations with strangers, love clean sheets and I LOVE newborns!

I have loved getting to know everyone better!

January 11, 2007 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Love your list!! I had the hots for Bo, too but never wrote him a letter. I was also a tomboy when I was little and have a picture without my shirt on when I was about 6. Hazel eyes are the best!! And so is Diet Coke especially for breakfast!
Woo- Hoo Grey's Anatomy is one tonight!!!

January 11, 2007 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

What a great list! I want to get some recipes to you for the exchange. I will get right on that.

January 11, 2007 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Chanel Palmer said...

Hey Doughie-

I am right there with you on #59 and #63.

As for #13, I'm glad that you grew out of this before you moved to NOLA.

So fun to read all about you!

January 12, 2007 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its so fun to read other peoples 100 things. I love that everyone has things on their list that are the same yet we are all so different.
I'm glad to read you were a fellow diver, and I must tell you that skydiving is a great rush! I did it on my 18th b-day. Everyone should do it once!

January 12, 2007 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger kristin wise said...

I love everyone's 100 list. The letter to Bo cracked me up. Probably because Days of our Lives is still one of my guilty pleasures. I know, a little pathetic, but hey.

January 12, 2007 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

I love soup and dressing up, too!!! So good to talk the other day, I think I needed someone to unload my load onto, sorry you happened to call at that time!!

January 13, 2007 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Reading these lists has been such a treat for me, thanks for writing yours.

--I HATE deciding what to make for dinner.
--I LOVE to vacuum.
--I have never been snow skiing ever.
--Hurrican Katrina had no affect on my marriage, go figure. But I'm totally curious about how it impacted yours.
--How wonderful to have your best friend from high school be your sister-in-law.
--

January 13, 2007 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Great list! I also I HATE deciding what to make for dinner and i love clocks as well.

January 13, 2007 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am Janet-Jenny's sister. I enjoyed reading your 100~ I couldn't believe I did it either!

You have a great list-Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorite movies, too and I love Peanut Butter M&Ms!

Thanks for sharing your list:)

January 13, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list, Allison! I am so with you on the Creme Brulee ... find the cash and head to Dickie's and please think of me! Very fun to read more about you! You look gorgeous in your black dress - very classy.

January 13, 2007 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Crystalyn said...

what a fun list! sounds like we both have the travel bug and have been able to see a lot of places.

i so hear you on the cooking! which is why i am sending you recipes tomorrow! i would love to get the collection you put together.

if you have any being on time tips i could really use them. i always have the best of intentions but somehow am always running just a few minutes behind. i sooooo don't like that!

i'm glad you're doing a blog!

January 14, 2007 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so fun. I am so glad you have a blog now!! I also don't like seafood. I love Sweet Home Alabama too. It was on the other night and I enjoyed it!! I love thunder/lightning and rain. When we lived in Missouri we got awesome thunder storms, the thunder would roll on for minutes and they'd go on for hours. So cool. I grew up in Washington so I just actually love the rain, the smell, etc. It feels cozy to me. I am curious about # 17. Very interesting about Katrina being good for your marriage. Thanks for posting your 100. And it was fun to talk to you. Sorry I had to go in a rush. Glad you made it to Old Navy too. :)

January 14, 2007 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Tasha said...

I didn't know you dove either? I love shoes like you do and hope we can go get lots of massages togehter later when its in the budget!

January 14, 2007 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you 100 list, what fun. You are the only other person that I know that like vinegar on cooked spinach, a kindred spirit.

January 15, 2007 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger annalisa said...

I broke my foot walking down the stairs too! Funny.
I share your passion for reading, lightening, the smell after rain, shoes, clocks, clean sheets, de-junking, my girl's laugh, and getting dressed up. I have to shower to leave my house, hate deciding what's for dinner, and I refuse to iron.

January 16, 2007 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home